” Course, who wouldn’t want to remix music from a game involving you
rolling lots of crap up into a sticky ball and sending it into the sky
to become a star? I understand the difficulty of most of the score
considering it’s mainly of a J-Pop attire, so to counterbalance it
we’ve gone for something mellow for this PRC’s souce material. In fact
it may be a little lighter than some stuff I’ve picked in the past, but
I hope it still works well. “
- If you happen to be mixing this song already, start over in the interests of fairness.
- There is no limit on entry format or file size, but length for length’s sake and MIDI rips are not allowed.
- Entries must be posted February 24th at 11:59 pm Eastern US Time.
- You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix.
- Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted.
- The winner of the previous contest may not enter an eligible mix, but his/her vote will count double.
- Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they recieve a free first place vote added onto their score