As you might have noticed, it’s been a little stale around here lately. Luckily, we’ve been working hard to get things rolling again, and you’re about to see the results of those efforts.
We’re setting up a schedule of daily columns to provide more current and useful content to you. Starting this week, we’ll have some of these columns filled, and hopefully have permanent status on them by next week. If you have any news that would fit into any of these categories, or into any of our categories, let us know.
- Monday: New Games! Most new games usually come out on Tuesdays, so we’ll give you the scoop on this week’s releases a day early.
- Tuesday: The Tech Report – Each week, we’ll cover one topic in depth. It could be a console, or a specific piece of PC hardware, or just something cool we found.
- Wednesday: Sales & Releases: A listing of the best hardware and software
deals found over the last week, and reports and updates on commercial
projects within the community, because musicians need to eat too!
- Thursday: WIPs Galore! We’ll go through and give some deserving WIPs some attention.
- Friday: The Competition Report. Keep up-to-date on all the
friendly (and sometimes not-so-friendly) competitive action on OCReMix and other places around the community.
Weekends will have some additional content. Not exactly news, but just something to keep you occupied:
- Saturday: Featured Songs. Each week we’ll feature a remix or
original that we feel merits featured status. We also accept
submissions for Featured Song material; just remember we’re trying to spotlight some of the lesser-known material that deserves to be seen.
- Sunday: Guest column day. An editorial by a guest on something
not entirely community-related, but that still ties-in in some way.
These columns aren’t exclusive to one writer, and depend mostly on the legwork of our staff and guest staff, so if you’ve got any news relating to them, let us know and we’ll work it into the reports (and give credit where it’s due, of course).